How to make custom module in hubspot?
To create a custom module in HubSpot, you'll need to follow these general steps:
- Log in to your HubSpot account: Go to the HubSpot website and log in using your credentials.
- Navigate to the Design Manager: In the top navigation menu, click on "Marketing" and then select "Files and Templates" from the dropdown. From the left sidebar, click on "Design Tools" and select "Design Manager".
- Create a new module group: In the Design Manager, click on the "Create" button and select "Module Group". Give your module group a name and click "Create".
- Create a new module: Within the module group, click on the "Create" button again and select "Module". Provide a name for your module and click "Create".
- Design your module: HubSpot provides a drag-and-drop interface for designing modules. Use the available options and modules to create the desired layout and functionality. You can add text, images, forms, buttons, and other elements to your module.
- Customize the module settings: Each module has its own settings that you can modify. These settings might include colors, font styles, spacing, and other design-related options. Adjust the settings according to your preferences.
- Preview and test your module: Once you've designed your module, use the preview feature to see how it looks. Test it in different contexts to ensure it behaves as expected.
- Publish your module: After finalizing your module, click on the "Publish" button to make it available for use.
- Use your custom module: Now that your module is published, you can access it in various areas of HubSpot, such as landing pages, website pages, or blog posts. Look for the module within the modules library and insert it into your content as needed.
Keep in mind that the above steps provide a general overview of creating a custom module in HubSpot. The actual process might vary slightly depending on the specific version of HubSpot you are using. For detailed instructions and specific guidance, refer to HubSpot's official documentation or consult their support resources.